TERM & CONDITIONS OF CONFERENCE ROOM AND DAY OFFICE USE
- 0 – 2 hours’ notice – 100% of office/conference room rental or hourly allowance deducted for length of time reserved.
- 3 – 23 hours’ notice – 50% of office/conference room rental or 50% of hourly allowance deducted for the time reserved.
- Greater than 24 hours’ notice – No cancellation charge
We require a $200.00 deposit before any conference room/day office use. This will be returned as long as the room is left clean, nothing is damaged, the security of the building is not compromised (front door being propped open), and all supplies borrowed are given back.
If any damage in any way occurs deposit will be forfeited.
AFTER HOURS USAGE
It is also very important to note if your conference room booking is for a meeting Monday – Friday before 8AM and after 4:30PM or anytime on the weekend, you must contact the Crown Center Executive Suites service team for information about accessing the center. All weekend arrangements must be completed prior to noon on Friday before the event. Please call (954) 334-5800 for assistance.
Please be sure to clean up after your meeting. If you find that the conference room is not ready before your meetings, please alert the CSC.
If you run over the allotted time we reserve the right to an overage charge based on bookings scheduled.
For the quiet enjoyment and courtesy of all of our clients and tenants, we ask that you follow the following rules and regulations:
CENTER RULES & REGULATIONS
You agree to comply with the following Center Rules and Regulations:
- Noise levels shall be conducive to a professional environment and shall not interfere with or disturb other clients.
- Neither you nor your employees, agents, representatives or invitees shall participate in any type of harassing or disruptive behavior, whether verbal or physical, in the center or within the building.
- You and your guests shall conduct themselves in a businesslike manner.
- Professional attire must be worn at all times.
- Cell phone use is not permitted in the halls, reception area or any other common area.
- Common areas, including the conference rooms, kitchen & reception area, are for the use of all clients. You are required to leave these areas clean after each use. You are responsible for your own dishes and disposal of garbage.
- You are prohibited from conducting meetings in any common areas other than reserved conference rooms or day offices.
- All corridors, halls, elevators and stairways shall not be obstructed by client or used for any purpose other than normal egress and ingress.
- Plumbing, fixtures, and appliances shall be used only for the purposes for which designed, and no sweepings, rubbish, rags, or other unsuitable material shall be thrown or deposited therein. Damage resulting to any fixtures or appliances from misuse by you or your agents, employees or invitees, shall be paid by you.
- Movement in or out of the building of furniture, office equipment, bulky material, merchandise or materials which require use of elevators or stairways, or movement through the Building entrances or lobby, will be conducted under our supervision at such times and in such a manner as we may reasonably require. You are liable for all damages including the articles moved, our equipment & property, and injury to anyone engaged or not engaged in such movement, including our personnel.
- Before leaving the office unattended, you will close and securely lock all doors and shut off all lights and other electrical apparatus. Any damage resulting from failure to do so will be paid by you.
- No advertisement, identifying signs, personal items or artwork or other notices shall be inscribed, painted or affixed on any part of the corridors, doors, office windows, common areas or cubicles without our prior written approval.
- You cannot prop open any corridor doors, exit doors or doors connecting corridors during or after business hours.
- You cannot modify existing locks or install additional locks or bolts of any kind on any of the doors or windows of any offices or Center.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen personal property, money or jewelry from an office or public or common areas regardless of whether such loss occurs when the area is locked against entry or not.
- You will not conduct any activity within the Center or Building, which in our sole judgment or the judgment of our Landlord, will create excessive traffic or is inappropriate to a shared office environment.
- This is a non-smoking facility and smoking is prohibited everywhere within the Center.
- No alcoholic beverages are permitted on the premises.
- Illegal firearms and weapons are prohibited.
NOTE: We have no responsibility to you for the violation or non-performance by any other client of any of these Rules and Regulations or the Terms and Conditions, but shall use reasonable efforts to uniformly enforce all Rules and Regulations and Terms and Conditions.