The health, safety, and well-being of the Crown Center Executive Suites workspace community is top of mind. We have remained opened and adapted our operations as we continue to provide office space and meeting room solutions for essential businesses. As our knowledge of the pandemic has increased and we’ve made adjustments, we believe it is crucial to keep you informed.
THE USE OF OUR FACILITIES
Guests and team members that have experienced symptoms (cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, headache, stuffy nose) or have been around anyone that has been exposed to COVID-19 in the last 14 days are not to use the facilities.
Each person entering, leaving, or using any common areas is required to wear a mask. Please bring your own mask and sanitizers for your personal/daily use. Working in a single-person office with the door closed is the only exception.
While plexiglass sneeze guards have been installed at the front desk, we want to make sure that everyone feels welcome. Kindly maintain social distancing of six-feet at all times and respect others.
Common areas sanitized continually throughout the day, adding to our 3x daily janitorial service sanitization.
Hand sanitizer dispensers installed in hallways and all common areas. Touchless paper towel dispensers installed in common areas. Everyone is encouraged to use them.
Signs are posted throughout the Center, reminding clients of social distancing and mandatory masks guidelines and CDC safety recommendations.
ADAPTING OUR SERVICES
- Furnishings in common areas, including kitchen, lobby, restrooms, etc. have been de-densified.
- Our socially-distanced conference room configurations have clear floor markings to assist with 6-foot distancing between participants.
- Countertop sneeze guards available on request for meetings scheduled in our conference rooms and day offices.
- Meeting room tables and chairs, credenzas, and remote controls will be cleaned after every meeting with sanitizer.
- We will continue to offer complimentary mail scanning (providing contactless delivery) during the COVID-19 pandemic.
COMMON AREA AND BUILDING PROTOCOLS
The campus management team has been diligent over the years, so many of our property management practices already incorporate safety measures. Our space features well-ventilated private offices and common areas utilizing split-system units and MERV-13 filters. The units run 24/7 providing maximum circulation.
Increased Frequency Of High-Touch Point Disinfecting (HTPD)
With the addition of EPA-registered disinfectants to additional areas covered in the statement of work, our janitorial company has increased the frequency of high-touch point disinfecting on every shift. This includes :
- elevator call buttons, stairwell & escalator handrails, door push plates, handles, knobs, and light switches
- tables, counters, hard surface seating, appliance handles, appliance exteriors, and faucets in our kitchen area
- tables, counters, hard surface chairs in waiting areas and corridors.
- doorknobs and handles, toilets, and urinals, showers, dispensers, brightwork, partitions, counters, and sinks in restrooms.
- doors, door handles, counters, dispensers, conference tables, phones, hard surfaces, and fitness equipment in amenity Areas.
Common area bathroom doors leading to the hallways will be propped open to prevent the need to touch one more common surface. We suggest that you use a paper towel to open interior doors; garbage cans will be available for their disposable.
In addition to the day porters’ increased duties, we will have a member of our staff wiping down those areas with sanitizing wipes.
We’ll continue to monitor and implement the best health and safety measures and protocols as workplaces are reimagined. While we assume that most people understand basic hygiene, we feel that it best to ask everyone to remind everyone to:
- wash their hands frequently.
- use your arm or sleeve when coughing or sneezing, not your hands, and use hand sanitizer regularly.
- dispose of any tissues immediately and wash your hands or use sanitizer any time you have used tissues.
We must, again, insist that if you experience any symptoms that you seek medical attention immediately, and please remove yourself from the space. If you feel sick or unwell – stay home.
As always, we appreciate your continued patronage and thank you for your patience and cooperation.
This Health & Wellness Protocol was posted on July 10th, 2020.