The health, safety, and well-being of the Crown Center Executive Suites workspace community always have been top-of-mind, but we have learned a lot through the course of the pandemic. We know how important it is for you, your employees, and guests to feel comfortable in your working environment; therefore, we want to share our Business Center user guidelines and protocols.
THE USE OF OUR FACILITIES
Guests and team members that have experienced symptoms (cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, headache, stuffy nose) or have been around anyone that has been exposed to COVID-19 in the last 14 days are not to use the facilities.
Common areas are sanitized continually throughout the day. Hand sanitizer dispensers are installed in hallways and all common areas. Touchless paper towel dispensers are installed in common areas. Everyone is encouraged to use them. We ask that everyone kindly adhere to CDC safety recommendations.
While plexiglass sneeze guards have been installed at the front desk, we want to make sure everyone feels welcome.
ADAPTING OUR SERVICES
- Furnishings in common areas, including the kitchen, lobby, restrooms, etc., have been de-densified.
- Our socially distanced conference room configurations have clear floor markings to assist with 6-foot distancing between participants.
- Countertop sneeze guards available on request for meetings scheduled in our conference rooms and day offices.
- Meeting room tables and chairs, credenzas, and remote controls are cleaned after every meeting with sanitizer.
COMMON AREA AND BUILDING PROTOCOLS
The campus management team has been diligent over the years, so many of our property management practices already incorporate safety measures. Our space features well-ventilated private offices and common areas utilizing split-system units and MERV-13 filters for indoor air quality. The units run 24/7 providing maximum circulation.
Increased Frequency Of High-Touch Point Disinfecting (HTPD)
With the addition of EPA-registered disinfectants to additional areas covered in the statement of work, our janitorial company has increased the frequency of high-touch point disinfecting on every shift. This includes:
- elevator call buttons, stairwell & escalator handrails, door push plates, handles, knobs, and light switches
- tables, counters, hard surface seating, appliance handles and exteriors, and faucets in our kitchen area
- tables, counters, hard surface chairs in waiting areas, and corridors
- doorknobs and handles, toilets, and urinals, showers, dispensers, brightwork, partitions, counters, and sinks in restrooms
- doors, door handles, counters, dispensers, conference tables, phones, hard surfaces, and fitness equipment in amenity areas.
Common area bathroom doors leading to the hallways will be propped open to prevent the need to touch one more common surface. We suggest using a paper towel to open interior doors; garbage cans will be available for their disposal.
We’ll continue to monitor and implement the best health and safety measures, and protocols as workplaces are reimagined. While we assume that most people understand basic hygiene, we feel that it best to ask everyone to remind everyone to:
- wash their hands frequently
- use your arm or sleeve when coughing or sneezing, not your hands, and use hand sanitizer regularly
- dispose of any tissues immediately and wash your hands or use sanitizer any time you have used tissues
Again, we must insist that if you experience any symptoms, you seek medical attention immediately, and please remove yourself from the space. If you feel sick or unwell – please stay home.
As always, we appreciate your continued patronage and thank you for your patience and cooperation.
This Health & Wellness Protocol was updated on May 19, 2021.