It’s a Sweet, Suite World We Work In
In South Florida, we commonly ask new acquaintances, “So, where are you from?” It’s one of those getting-to-know-you questions. And, in South Florida, the answer to your question could be just about anywhere!
Living in one of the most culturally-diverse areas of the United States highlights just how borderless our world is. At Crown Center Executive Suites, we celebrate the global melting pot represented by our tenants and strive to support the borderless world of business as well as the 2018 World Cup!
How the 2018 World Cup brings us closer together, no matter where we’re from: Since 1928, soccer’s World Cup (or football as it is referred to in most countries) has been the most widely-anticipated and watched sporting event the world-over. Hosted in Russia, the 2018 World Cup will feature soccer-obsessed countries around the globe from Australia to Iceland to Nigeria and many, many in between! Just like the World Cup, today’s business place is reaching beyond traditional borders, and coming together toward a common “goal.”
Here’s why today’s business is more borderless than ever:
- Access to virtual offices – For smaller businesses, startups and businesses looking for a presence in a new market, access to virtual offices has been a game changer. This affordable option opens the door to a full-scale corporate office experience without the overhead.
- Technological advances – Technology has facilitated a borderless business environment with tools that help us connect with our team on the west coast of the U.S or the west coast of Africa…the possibilities are virtually endless. Tools such as Slack, Asana and Zoom (and thousands more) help companies meet virtually, manage projects and brainstorm without ever be in the same physical locale.
- Demand of the global consumer – The global consumer understands the borderless nature of business is not afraid to look beyond his or her own country border to find the best product or the best deal.
- The rise of the remote worker – Flexjobs.com reports that remote working has increased by 115% from 2015 to 2017, and the trend is poised to continue. The widespread adoption of the remote worker structure opens up the talent pool in highly-competitive job markets (such as tech) and further encourages this borderless economy.
As we gear up for the 2018 World Cup, Fort Lauderdale’s Crown Center Executive Suites is asking the question: Where are you from? Be sure to stop in and put a pin on our world map. Also, we are celebrating our global workplace by hosting World Cup match screenings in our Panther Room! Brown bag your lunch, bring a snack, take a break and enjoy some friendly rivalry among countries near and far.
Following is our watch schedule. Check the front desk for the conference room.
- Monday, June 18, 2018 Belgium vs. Panama, 11 am
- Tuesday, June 19, 2018 Poland vs. Senegal, 11 am,
- Wednesday, June 20, 2018 Uruguay vs. Saudi Arabia, 11 am
- Thursday, June 21, 2018 France vs. Peru, 11 am – Wear your favorite team’s jersey and join us for a light snack in the Panther Room. We encourage our clients to bring a snack from their favorite country to share!
- Friday, June 22, 2018 Nigeria vs. Iceland, 11 am
Creating the perfect workspace is easier than ever with Crown Center Executive Suites where we offer affordable, fully-equipped meeting spaces as well as 100+ economically-priced private offices to fit your workspace needs.
Schedule Your Crown Center Executive Suites today!