Please join us for an H-1B Workshop for Employers!
Topics that will be covered:
- Cap-gap considerations for F-1 international students with OPT
- Recent updates from DHS/USCIS about the H-1B process
- H-1B registration process, eligibility criteria, and the labor condition application (LCA) process
- H-1B lottery registration process and how employers can prepare for it
- Cap-exempt H-1B opportunities for candidates
- Process and timing for H-1B registration for March 2023
- Alternate options (Plan B) for H-1B visas & the Pathway to a Green Card
The workshop aims to provide employers with a comprehensive understanding of the H-1B visa process and other immigration benefits and help them navigate it successfully.
Wednesday, March 8th
12:00 pm – 1:00 pm