Congratulations. You’ve started a new business. Anyone who has done it knows that this is no easy feat. And, whether they admit it or not, anyone who hasn’t, probably has dreams of someday doing the same. New business owners are making their dreams come true, but there is a lot of groundwork to be laid before the true work of the business gets started.
If you are working on the new business punch list and feeling overwhelmed by how to get started, where to get information and what should actually be prioritized, you have come to the right place! Crown Center Executive Suites in Fort Lauderdale specializes in working with new businesses as they launch, scale and pivot. You might say it’s our business to help you start your business. Check out the guide we’ve prepared to help you as you embark on your dream come true – the launch of your new business.
4 Questions To Answer To Help You Launch Your New Business
What will my new business’s name be?
It might seem obvious to state, but a name is a basis for the core of your business. Your name will create your brand, your online presence, as well as become the entity that encompasses your work from a legal and accounting sense. Here are a few tips to help you get started in choosing the best name for your new business venture:
- Avoid hard-to-spell names.
- Pretend you have a crystal ball. Will the name be too specific? Will it grow with you over time?
- Search the internet thoroughly, and grab the URL as soon as you decide.
What product service will I offer, and to whom?
What is your value proposition, and who will want to buy it? The answers to these questions should be clear, well-researched, and the main focus of your marketing initiatives. These are the foundation of your business. One place to start is by creating an elevator pitch; yes, of course, we have some tips:
- Create a persuasive and succinct description of your business that communicates all its benefits and strengths.
- Ensure that the short, compelling description understands the target users, their needs, and the key benefits of your offering. It should also include the key differentiators that make you unique and stand out among your competitors.
How do I make it official?
The state of Florida makes it easy to make things official. Create your LLC, S-Corp, or C-Corp through Florida’s Sunbiz filing website. Just head over to Sunbiz.org to get started. If all of that sounds too complex or time-consuming, you can also enlist the services of a CPA or a business attorney to help you get this important step completed. Not sure if you need some assistance with making it official? Here are some guidelines to help you decide:
- You might need to hire an attorney or lean into your CPA if you are unsure what type of corporation you should create, have partnerships that require contracts, or produce products that might require copyrighting.
- The pros of the DIY approach to incorporating, if your new business is straightforward, is that you can save time and money. (And, who doesn’t like saving that when they can?)
Where will my business live?
It likely comes as no surprise to you that commercial real estate prices to rent or own are trending up. The truth is, however, that a fixed office space with a long-term lease is no longer a requirement for doing business. Business centers (like Crown Center Executive Suites) offer an all-in-one type setup that allows you to have a professional image for your customers or clients without the heavy weight of a monthly rent or loan payment. Especially as a new business, it is a good idea to avoid signing a lease right away before you know how things like workflows, employee needs, and market fluctuations might cause you to pivot. What more and more new business owners are discovering is that a virtual address, flexible workspace options, and the ability to book a meeting room when needed are the perfect way to start off.
Crown Center Executive Suites has everything you need to get your new business started with a professional presence that is flexible enough to grow and adjust with you and your future needs. Find everything you need at Crown Center Executive Suites ranging from:
- Executive Suites and flexible office spaces
- Shared and virtual offices
- Professional meeting rooms and training centers
- 24-hour access
- Professional front desk staff
- Free parking
- Many more amenities
Contact Crown Center Executive Suites For A Tour Today!