Not that long ago, an article published in USA Today recognized nine facts that would knock your socks off and make one proud to be a small business owner. Small businesses contribute tremendous value to our economy and community. Here are just a couple of inspiring facts:
Here are just a couple of small facts:
- Small businesses are surviving in larger numbers. 80% of businesses that were created in 2014 were still in business in 2015.
- Half of small businesses started are still in business five years later, and a third will still be in business ten years later. (Most of the closures were lifestyle decisions and not due to bankruptcy.
- Small businesses are responsible for creating 64% of new private sector jobs, according to the Small Business Administration (SBA).
It is inspiring to know that small businesses with one to nine employees have a higher chance of survival than larger firms starting out. Small businesses, however, can become bigger over time. Keep in mind, Fortune 500 companies such as Apple, Whole Foods, and Starbucks started from scratch and grew over time.
Small business remains the path toward the American Dreams.
Successful entrepreneurship has become today’s media darlings. Becoming an entrepreneurship is a sign of innovation and courage. The climate hasn’t been better for innovators, self-starters, goal diggers and go-getters.
All that said, at Crown Center Executive Suites, we are thrilled to know that we provide a service that we know contributes to a workplace environment where independent professionals can thrive. We know that our private offices and shared office space, meeting rooms, and virtual offices allow companies that start at the dining room table or garage take the next steps to greatness. And for that, we are proud.
Want more good news about small businesses? Read the full article.
Read other related blog posts that our private office space, shared office space, and meeting room users found useful to manage their time and increase productivity:
- The Science Behind The Multitasking Struggle
- #AskSwenk Answers When Is the Right Time to Lease an Office
- Facilitating Meetings Like a Boss: 6 Tips You Can Use Right Now
- Five Email Rules for Better Business Communication
HAVE YOU SEEN OUR NEW PREMIUM SHARED OFFICE? It’s beautiful!