Meeting Rooms & Training Center
Whether you are planning a large meeting or work from home and need a place to meet clients, Crown Center Executive Suites offers what you need when you need it.
Crown Center Executive Suites offers affordable and convenient conference rooms with various configurations that suit your needs. Meeting rooms and training rooms are available for the formal meeting to the informal company gathering. Our professional meeting rooms and training room are perfectly suited for board meetings, arbitration, interviews, and client calls. They come fully equipped and ready to go!
We have small, medium and large conference rooms for you to choose from and they are not only cost-effective but easy to rent.
Guests are always greeted by our professional, friendly staff to give them only the best experience at Crown Center.
We offer the following amenities with our meeting rooms:
- Conference rooms can accommodate from 4 – 45 people.
- Flexibility to book by the hour, day, or week.
- LED Plasma TVs, whiteboards, and speakerphones.
- Enhanced 360° audio and visual virtual meeting conference capability.
- Access to our Community Lounge with complimentary coffee and tea.
- Friendly, helpful staff and onsite support.
- Beverage service and catering are easily arranged by our staff.
- Package pricing makes the Crown Center Executive Suite meeting rooms even more affordable.
Crown Center Executive Suites meeting rooms are available nights and weekends (Note: you will need to check-in during business hours to get an access card.)
Want to know more about the CCES advantage? Learn more about Crown Center Executive Suites here.
MEETING ROOM DESCRIPTIONS
PANTHER TRAINING ROOM
The training center can be arranged in the classroom, theater, boardroom seating, or horse-shoe configurations. Depending on how it’s set, the room can accommodate up to 45 people. It has a full A/V set up. This room comes with wired internet and access to the Community Lounge with coffee, tea, and filtered water.
PHOENIX MEETING ROOM
Our Phoenix meeting room is set up in a traditional meeting room style and can seat 6-8 people. There are television/monitors, whiteboards, and conference phones in the rooms. This room comes with wired internet and access to the Community Lounge with coffee, tea, and filtered water.